cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival - Virtual: 20 November 2023 - 15 December 2023

Published on ‎11-16-2023 10:53 PM by Valued Contributor II

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival - Virtual! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 20 November 2023 to 15 December 2023!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, and data science. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification. 

🎟️ Be the first 5,000 to complete at least one of the courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100)

🔗 Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your data skills and elevate your career. Register now!

Data Engineer Learning Plan
- Data Engineering with Databricks
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Data Engineer Learning Plan
- Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Analyst Learning Plan
- Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
- Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
- Machine Learning in Production
Platform Administrator Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners
AWS Databricks Platform Architect Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners
Azure Databricks Platform Architect Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners
GCP Databricks Platform Architect Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them in this post or in the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Mon, Nov 20, 2023 07:00 AM PST
End:
Fri, Dec 15, 2023 11:30 PM PST
19 Comments
Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Great opportunity to get trained and certified.

AdrianLobacz
Contributor

If I complete a learning path, do I need to send a screenshot of completing that course or is it automatically registered by the system?

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

You do not need to send a screenshot of completing that course. The completion will be automatically captured. There are more details on voucher requirements here: https://community.databricks.com/t5/databricks-academy-learners/databricks-learning-festival-virtual...

Rdipak
New Contributor II

Completed Data Analyst learning path. Hopefully this will be captured and will receive voucher 

Did you recieve the voucher?

Siddhesh
Visitor II

Hello Databricks community,
I had enrolled for Data Engineering with Databricks self-paced course much earlier than this festival started.

I would like to know if I will lose access to this course once festival is finished; even if I have enrolled for this course much earlier than this fest started?

Thanks,

Siddhesh

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi Siddesh, the festival should not impact your prior enrolment.

DataNerder
New Contributor II

I have another question related to Getting started with the Data Engineering course. I have enrolled in the Get Started with Data Engineering on Databricks session to be held on 12/6/2023 6:30:00 pm - 12/6/2023 8:30:00 pm (Your time GMT +05:30 Asia/Kolkata). 

1. I have also enrolled into self-paced version of this course for self- reference later. Will i lose access to the self-paced training version of the same course after the festival ends on DEC 15, 2023 ?

2. Does taking the ILT course qualify for getting 50% Certification voucher ? 

JR
New Contributor

Hello, I did the ILT for Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark, can I get a voucher for the certification? 

SDS
New Contributor II

Is the cap of max 5000 users / completions already reached? I just completed my training and want to know if I should wait for a voucher or just go ahead and book the exam straight away (in case the limit is reached already).

CURIOUS_DE
Visitor II
I Know it's been almost last minute but  finally completed the course - Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks ID: E-19WXD1. It has been an awesome learning and finally got to know more in-depth functionality of Data Engineering platform of databricks.
Now, I eagerly await confirmation to see if I've qualified for the free voucher in the top 5000 list. Fingers crossed!
Rdipak
New Contributor II

Received Claim Voucher. Thanks Databricks team. 

SDS
New Contributor II

That's a great early Christmas gift 🙂

SDS
New Contributor II

When did you complete the course exactly?

Accioly
Visitor II

So i received my voucher too tks databricks!! it was amazing journey!

Hello, do you receive an email about the Voucher? or how you found out that you were already a creditor to it.

Regards

Shivam_Patil
New Contributor II

I too completed 2 courses but haven't got any vouchers yet

JJ2
Visitor II

I have received Voucher.  Many thanks to Databricks Team

saguirrerdev
Visitor II

I did receive the voucher and i got certified past 11/02/24 Thank you ❤️