cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't run the agent-studio RAG DBRX chatbot example

jbellidocaceres
New Contributor II

Hi, 

I have apparently successfully the deployed the agent-studio RAG DBRX and  chatbot example from:

https://github.com/rmosleydb/agent-studio

However, when entering a question in the chatbot box, I get an error message. The  error says that it can't find the dbrx model endpoint or that I don't have the permission to see the endpoint.

I am confused on how to fix this error. I have created all the endpoints, so not sure what is happening.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jbellidocaceres, If you’re using the Databricks State The Art LLM DBRX Instruct Foundation Model, verify that the input schema aligns with what the Vector Search endpoint expects. The ‘input’ column is crucial for the model to process text data correctly. Ensure it’s correctly configured.

Good luck! 😊

jbellidocaceres
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma ,  thank you for the hints. I will give a closer look to the  input schema and the Vector Search endpoint.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!