cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

databricks as an api

vaidhaicha
New Contributor

Hi ,

In my databricks notebook , I would like to do some processing like calling an openAI model and generating the resonse. Now frontend(react)  will call my notebook and my notebook should be executed and generate some response .Now this response I would like to send it back to the frontend.

So what are the steps do we need to follow so that our azuredatabricks can be exposed as an endpoint

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vaidhaicha, Azure Databricks provides model-serving endpoints for deploying custom models. You can use the following methods to create endpoints:

• Serving UI:
    • In the Databricks workspace, click on โ€œServingโ€ in the sidebar.
    • Create a serving endpoint by specifying the model, version, compute type, and other relevant settings.
  • REST API:
    • Use the REST API to create endpoints programmatically. Refer to the API documentation for configuration parameters.
  • MLflow Deployments SDK:
    • Install the MLflow Deployment client and create endpoints using the SDK.
    • Example: import mlflow.deployments; client = mlflow.deployments.get_deploy_client("databricks")
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!