cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gen AI course material

kumarsuresh
New Contributor III

Databricks updated the Generative AI course https://partner-academy.databricks.com/learn/lp/315/generative-ai-engineering-pathway but the course material is missing in the partner academy. Does anybody know where to download the course material?

3 REPLIES 3

ScottSmithDB
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @kumarsuresh.  Please try the link again.  I am not sure if there was a delay in the course publication for this learning path, but it appears to be available now.

@ScottSmithDB I still cannot find it in my partner academy account, was it released to all the users?

I completed the course without course material, I would like to practice the labs before taking the exam.

ScottSmithDB
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @kumarsuresh , It looks like you may only have a personal email associated with your account.  That may be causing the issue.  If you have a partner or customer domain email you might try creating a new account with that email and then submit a ticket in the Academy to merge the accounts.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group