cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Generative AI
Explore discussions on generative artificial intelligence techniques and applications within the Databricks Community. Share ideas, challenges, and breakthroughs in this cutting-edge field.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Catalog

GeorgeAristides
New Contributor II

I am new to the Databricks platform, and I am following the LLM course on youtube after being captivated by the excellent conceptual explanations and a longstanding desire to use this platform.

Running the first cell in the module -

%run ../Includes/Classroom-Setup

leads me to this error:

DatabricksApiException(message='Workspace Feature Store has been deprecated in the current workspace. Databricks recommends using Feature Engineering in Unity Catalog.

I have been unable to find the Unity Catalog and in my quick research it appears it may require approval to access and use; I am very interesting in trying to use the material provided for this course, so if anyone has an answer to this problem please let me know!

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

KailashLohar
New Contributor III

I too encountering same problem in Machine Learning coourse

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group