cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can the same Databricks account be used for both AWS and Azure

sg-vtc
New Contributor III

I am testing Databricks with non-AWS S3 object storage and want to test it with Databricks on Azure and Databricks on AWS.  My Databricks account is currently using Databricks on AWS with metadata and a single node compute running. 

Can the same account be used with Databricks on Azure, if yes, what is the procedure.  

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager
3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sg-vtc , check this community thread with a similar ask - https://community.databricks.com/t5/data-engineering/aws-and-azure-on-the-same-databricks-workspace/...

Let us know if that helps.

sg-vtc
New Contributor III

Thank you Kaniz for posting the link. Looking at that, I believe the answer is:
This is not possible in Databricks for now.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sg-vtc, I want to express my gratitude for your effort in selecting the most suitable solution. It's great to hear that your query has been successfully resolved. Thank you for your contribution.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!