cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks data engineer associate Exam got suspended.

Reshma_123
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team 

I have registered for Databricks certified data engineer associate exam and I have done all biometric and other prerequisites required and launched my exam. While writing the exam, it's exited twice with some technical issue although I don't have any technical glitches from my end. Can you please help me in this regard. I have raised a ticket for this already. Ticket id : 00390906 

My id : Reshma.Patnaik@ltimindtree.com

Thanks,

Reshma.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Reshma_123 thanks for filing a ticket with our support team. They have responded to you. Please make sure you check spam folder if you do not see their reply.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Reshma_123Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma 

I have already raised a ticket for the same.

Please find ticket id : 00390906

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Reshma_123 thanks for filing a ticket with our support team. They have responded to you. Please make sure you check spam folder if you do not see their reply.

Reshma_123
New Contributor II

Thank you for your support. I have given my test.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Reshma_123 , I want to express my gratitude for your effort in selecting the most suitable solution. It's great to hear that your query has been successfully resolved. Thank you for your contribution.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!