cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3 Got Suspended. Require Immediate support

anialos
Visitor

Hello @Cert-Team  @Certificate Team,

Request Id# 00544837

I encountered a pathetic experience while attempting my Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3 certification exam. I had answered more than 44 questions   

I applied for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3 on 2nd Oct 2024. The test was going fine for me but suddenly there was an alert from the system due outside sound ( being festive season in India) . I closed the window to let proctor resume the exam. After some time, another alert came, this time there was a proctor asking me to show the room and desk again. I showed the desk and room multiple times and there was nothing suspicious in the room, still he/she suspended my test. 

I would like to request you to investigate my recently suspended exam and help take the test back . 

Thanks & Regards

Anirudha Ghosal

e-Mail: anirudhaghosal@gmail.com

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group