Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need help migrating company customer and partner academy accounts to work properly

Maria_fed
New Contributor III

Hi, originally I accidentally made a customer academy account with my company that is a databricks partner. Then I made an account using my personal email and listed my company email as the partner email for the partner academy account. that account works besides me not being able to access certain courses other coworkers can access, such as Advanced Data Engineering. Due to this I tried making a partner account using the company email but I am not able to login with it or reset passwords. Please help me. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

APadmanabhan

Hi @Maria_fed We can merge your account. Please provide as many details as possible like your current email address, and partner academy email address. Please file a ticket with the details.

Thank you @APadmanabhan . Can you confirm my ticket with all those details has been received? I have been trying to resolve this issue for a while and really want to make sure it went through. 

APadmanabhan

Hi @Maria_fed could you please share the case number with me, i will get it resolved today.

Maria_fed
New Contributor III

Hi @APadmanabhan , I never received a case number in my email but have submitted at least once or twice. 

Maria_fed
New Contributor III

Hi, new case number #00367470 with same details. My apologies the others must not have gone through unfortunately. 

APadmanabhan

Hi @Maria_fed Thanks again, i have assigned your case to my colleague and you should hearing from them soon.

Regards,

Akshay