cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Warehouse - several issues

Mohan2
New Contributor

Hi there,

I am facing several issues while trying to run SQL warehouse-starter on Azure databricks.

Please note I am new to this data world, Azure & Databricks .  while starting SQL starter warehouse in Databricks Trail version and  I am getting these errors:

Error 1 

Clusters are failing to launch. Cluster launch will be retried.
Mohan2_0-1695443100723.png

Error -2 After increasing the Quota I get below error by following the Link given in the error message.

Mohan2_0-1695441032770.png

I don't have Virtual VM's setup in Azure . If this causing above issues  please guide me basic configuration for setting VM resources in Azure.

Also suggest if any resources to be setup in Azure to use Data bricks Seamlessly.

Appreciate your support on this.

Regards,

Mohan M

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group