cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try Databricks sign up failed

LLLMMM
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I am trying to use Databricks with the community edition. However, when I tried to create an account, the sign-up failed after I completed the puzzle.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 20.45.53.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

LLLMMM
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I have solved my issue.

When you fill out the form, ensure that your email contains exactly the same first name and last name.

My problem was solved when I changed my email to include my first name and last name.

I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

LLLMMM
New Contributor III

Also, your email should not be in this form: firstname.lastname but in this form: firstnamelastname.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LLLMMM
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I have solved my issue.

When you fill out the form, ensure that your email contains exactly the same first name and last name.

My problem was solved when I changed my email to include my first name and last name.

I hope this helps you.

LLLMMM
New Contributor III

Also, your email should not be in this form: firstname.lastname but in this form: firstnamelastname.

lovinchanglei
New Contributor II

Thank you so much for sharing, this is really helpful.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group