cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't query Legacy Serving Endpoint

semsim
Contributor

Hi,

I was able to deploy an endpoint using legacy serving (It's the only option we have to deploy endpoints in DB). Now I am having trouble querying the endpoint itself. When I try to query it I get the following error: 

semsim_0-1726245119742.png

Here is the code I am using to query the endpoint:

mport os
import requests
import numpy as np
import pandas as pd
import json

token = user_token

def create_tf_serving_json(data):
  return {'inputs': {name: data[name].tolist() for name in data.keys()} if isinstance(data, dict) else data.tolist()}

def score_model(dataset):
  url = 'url_to_model'
  headers = {'Authorization': f'Bearer {token}', 'Content-Type': 'application/json'}
  ds_dict = {"dataframe_split": dataset.to_dict(orient='split')} if isinstance(dataset, pd.DataFrame) else create_tf_serving_json(dataset)
  data_json = json.dumps(ds_dict, allow_nan=True)
  response = requests.request(method='POST', headers=headers, url=url, data=data_json)
  if response.status_code != 200:
    raise Exception(f'Request failed with status {response.status_code}, {response.text}')
  return response.json()

# Scoring a model that accepts pandas DataFrames
data =  pd.DataFrame([{
  "sepal_length": 5.1,
  "sepal_width": 3.5,
  "petal_length": 1.4,
  "petal_width": 0.2
}])
score_model(data) #MODEL_VERSION_URI, DATABRICKS_API_TOKEN, 

# Scoring a model that accepts tensors
#data = np.asarray([[5.1, 3.5, 1.4, 0.2]])
#score_model(MODEL_VERSION_URI, DATABRICKS_API_TOKEN, data)

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group