cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can't Run an AutoML Experiment Because Button is Greyed Out

DanMaycock
New Contributor III

I am trying to run an AutoML experiment but the button stays greyed out no matter what I do. I've tried different cluster configurations, different datasets, even blew away the instance in Azure and re-created it across two different Azure accounts several times. No matter what I do, the button stays greyed out - what can I try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

steyler-db
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All team, we are deeply working to fix this issue, it seems is a global issue for this autoML start up: there is an outage of the AutoML UI right now across all regions. The fix has been merged and is deploying right now. Should be deployed across all regions by EOD today.

Sincerely apologize for any disruption given, this should be fixed by EOD today. Thanks for your patience.

Regards.

Steyler Ayala, TSE.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DanMaycock, Could you please share the screenshot?

DanMaycock
New Contributor III

You can see from the screenshot that the required fields are filled in but both buttons at the bottom are still greyed out

oleclercq
New Contributor II

We have the same problem (Azure plateform)

Kiiru
New Contributor II

We're also experiencing the same issue! (Databricks on AWS). I even tried creating a new ML cluster but the "Start AutoML" and "Join features(optional)" buttons remain greyed out such that one is unable to run an experiment. Please assist.

AnaMedeiros
New Contributor III

We are also having the same issue (Azure Databricks, Netherlands).

yurichernigin
New Contributor II

We have the same problem (AWS platform)

dweben
New Contributor II

Also having the same issue since the 15th Jan. In our case some users it works, but not others. Only difference I could see was members of admin vs users (but users marked as admin). No other config changes 

DanMaycock
New Contributor III

So admins can do it but not users marked as admin?

dweben
New Contributor II

In our case in my limited testing yes

aboothinthewild
New Contributor II

Same issue - AWS (United States). Even as Admin we are unable to get the AutoML working, cluster 13.3 LTS

steyler-db
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All team, we are deeply working to fix this issue, it seems is a global issue for this autoML start up: there is an outage of the AutoML UI right now across all regions. The fix has been merged and is deploying right now. Should be deployed across all regions by EOD today.

Sincerely apologize for any disruption given, this should be fixed by EOD today. Thanks for your patience.

Regards.

Steyler Ayala, TSE.

dweben
New Contributor II

Thanks. Can confirm its working for us again this morning.

Kiiru
New Contributor II

Thanks a bunch! I can confirm that AutoML is back on.

oleclercq
New Contributor II

Thanks. AutoML is back on ๐Ÿ™‚

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!