cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Edition Login Issues Below is a list of troubleshooting steps for failing to login with email/password at community.cloud.databricks.com:   ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Community Edition Login Issues

Below  is a list of troubleshooting steps for failing to login with email/password at community.cloud.databricks.com:

Troubleshooting Tips

• Signing up for a Databricks trial will not give you access to Community Edition

• Note: If you never chose this ^ gray linked option upon sign in, you are not participating in the Databricks Community Edition.

If you signed up before May 14, 2022 -

• Please confirm that the email you are using upon re-sign in has the correct upper/lowercase convention you used to sign up. Both the username part and the domain part are case-sensitive. The email upper/lowercasing you signed up with can be found in your initial welcome email:

• Ex: if you are trying to sign in as john.smith (instead of John.Smith) @domain.net, you will get an error.

• Your domain needs to be all lowercase:
    • For example, John.Smith@YAHOO.COM should be entered as: John.Smith@yahoo.com.

• And if your email domain is one of the following: @gmail.com, @googlemail.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com, enter your email as all lower case, remove any dots, and remove any “+” signs and everything after the plus sign from the username/email address.
    • For example, if you signed up as John.Smith+work@gmail.com, you should login as: johnsmith@gmail.com

If you are still running into issues, your workspace might be locked temporarily because of unusual activity, please reach out to feedback@databricks.com.

Thank you!

70 REPLIES 70

MikeW
New Contributor III

Hi there - I'm locked out of my community edition account, and when I try to reset the password I never receive the emails. I've checked spam and there's nothing. How can I get my account unlocked please?

Hello,

Exactly the same problem here. Can't log in because wrong password and try to recover my password and I don't receive email....

mdsahil
New Contributor II

Hi, Same thing happened with me and one more issues is that the session is getting expired after every 3 to 5 minutes. It is very annoying

Hi, Same thing happened with me that the session is getting expired after every 2 to 3 minutes. It is very annoying

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Michael Weinhauer​ and @Javier Val-Carreres​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll check back with an update.

@Kaniz Fatma​ Same thing happened to me. I have no idea why it was no longer accepting my credentials, but after trying to fix the issue, I never received an email to repair/change my password. Please help.

@Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ Same thing happened to me. I have no idea why it was no longer accepting my credentials, but after trying to fix the issue, I never received an email to repair/change my password. Please help.

Shirlei_Anjos
New Contributor II

The same issues with me, my account is locked and I can't get into the platform. What I have to do for solve this issues?

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shirlei Alexandrino dos Anjos​, @Kumari Prerna​, @Dave Brandes​, @Michael Weinhauer​ and @Javier Val-Carreres​ , Can you please email your details on community@databricks.com?

My username is [REDACTED] - what other info do you need?

*edited by Databricks community admin

@Kaniz Fatma​ Any update on this?

MikeW
New Contributor III

What details do you need exactly @Kaniz Fatma​ 

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Michael Weinhauer​, Please email us your email address with relevant screenshots.

@Dave Brandes​ I have redacted your private info in this thread and suggest you also email community@databricks.com so we can solve this and capture and necessary PII in a way that won't expose your personal info.

Hope to hear from you both soon via email! I will personally be the one to handle it when I see your emails come in.

Raheel
New Contributor II

Same problem here

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group