cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error installing datasets needed for LLM course

New Contributor II

I signed up for this course via Databricks Academy : LLMs: Application through Production 

However I am getting this error when trying to download the needed datasets for the course:

Installing datasets:
| from "wasbs://courseware@dbacademy.blob.core.windows.net/large-language-models/v01"
| to "dbfs:/mnt/dbacademy-datasets/large-language-models/v01"
|
| NOTE: The datasets that we are installing are located in Washington, USA - depending on the
| region that your workspace is in, this operation can take as little as 5 min and
| upwards to 20 min, but this is a one-time operation.
shaded.databricks.org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.AzureException: shaded.databricks.org.apache.hadoop.fs.azure.AzureException: Unable to access container courseware in account dbacademy.blob.core.windows.net using anonymous credentials, and no credentials found for them in the configuration.

I am using Databricks on AWS. Can you help ? Is there any other way to download the needed datasets ?

The screenshot:

163050_0-1696757589160.png

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @163050, Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

Annapurna_Hiriy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@163050 Alternatively you can download the course materials in .dbc format by clicking download option.Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 09.52.09.png

david_for_db
New Contributor II

You would need to install the python library. You can either:

1) Run %pip install datasets

2) Put it as part of the PyPi packages to load in your cluster

david_for_db_0-1701153270157.png

This should solve your issue

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!