cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to create an endpoint of databricks with 2 primary keys online table

lchicoma
New Contributor

I have a delta table that has a primary key conformed by 2 fields (accountId,ruleModelVersionDesc) and I have also created an online table that has the same primary key, but when I create a feature spec to create an endpoint I get the following error:

Exception: {'error_code': 'INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE', 'message': 'Failed to create a new FeatureSpec. Features could not be parsed: INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE: Following nodes form a cycle: accountId. Please resolve any circular dependencies before calling Feature Store.'}

I have been able to create the spec before without problems, about 1 month ago, does anyone know if anything has been changed ?

I have tried with version 14.3 and 15.3 of runtine ML.

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group