cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download a .csv or .pkl file from databricks?

bruno_valero
New Contributor II

When I save files on "dbfs:/FileStore/shared_uploads/brunofvn6@gmail.com/", it doesn't appear anywhere in my workspace. I've tried to copy the path of the workspace with the right mouse button, pasted on ("my pandas dataframe").to_csv('path'), but when I go to the workspace, nothing is there also.

How do I access de files that I saved? I don't find it anywhere besides dbutils.fs.ls('path'), soon I will save a model with pickle, how do I find the model on my workspace?

2 REPLIES 2

bruno_valero
New Contributor II

I think I discover how to do this. Is in the label called data in the left menu of the databricks environment, in the top left of the menu there are two labels "Database Tables" and "DBFS" in which "Database Table" is the default label. So it is just to switch to the "DBFS" label that the content will be there.

I do see the content, but there's no button to download it . Can you tell how to download it please ?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group