cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lab for generative-ai-engineering-with-databricks.dbc doesn't work

abhi-verma
New Contributor II

It keeps on failing with this error:

HTTPError: 503 Server Error: Service Unavailable for url: https://community.cloud.databricks.com/api/2.0/feature-store/feature-tables/search?max_results=200 Response from server: { 'error_code': 'TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE', 'message': 'The service at /api/2.0/feature-store/feature-tables/search is ' 'temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'}

Eventually, I believe I was able to bypass this error by modifying the provided code but it still ended up failing here:

ReadError: /dbfs/mnt/dbacademy-datasets/large-language-models/v03/archive.zip is not a zip file

Looks like it downloads zip file to my username folder but looks for it elsewhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @abhi-vermaThank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @abhi-vermaThank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

abhi-verma
New Contributor II

I did. I haven't heard from them since.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.