cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MLflow autolging is not registering my experiments

espartaco
New Contributor

When training a any ML model in a Databricks notebook, after calling model.fit() and train the model, before the model was automatically saved, but now is giving me this error:

WARNING mlflow.utils.autologging_utils: Encountered unexpected error during xgboost autologging: RESOURCE_DOES_NOT_EXIST: No experiment for node XXXXXXXXXXXXXX found. Use the default experiment for a notebook in a repo, or create an MLflow experiment in the workspace.

Any idea why I am getting this error? I have tried restarting the instance and nothing. 

1 REPLY 1

KumaranT
New Contributor III

Hi @espartaco,

The error message shows that there's an issue with SSL certificate verification when trying to connect to the Azure storage endpoint

Check network and firewall configurations: You need to ensure that the network and firewall configurations allow connections to the Azure storage endpoint. If behind a proxy, make sure to configure them correctly. Please contact Azure side.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group