cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Served model endpoint creation failed and not able to see build log

hardik
New Contributor

Dear Databricks Support Team,

I am currently encountering an issue while attempting to serve a model using your platform. Whenever I initiate the model serving process, it fails, and I am unable to successfully deploy my model.

Additionally, I am facing difficulties in accessing the build logs, which are crucial for diagnosing the issue. Despite my attempts to view these logs, as evidenced in the attached screenshot, I find myself unable to locate the necessary information that could shed light on the cause of the failure.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hardik, I understand that you’re experiencing difficulties with model serving and deployment. Let’s troubleshoot this issue step by step.

Model Serving with Databricks:

Troubleshooting Tips:

Accessing Build Logs:

• If you’re unable to access build logs, consider the following:
    • Check permissions and ensure you have the necessary access.
    • Look for specific log files related to the model serving process.
    • If using a specific tool or platform, consult its documentation for detailed steps on accessing logs.

Remember that debugging model deployment can be complex, but with patience and systematic troubleshooting, we can identify the root cause.

Feel free to provide additional details or ask further questions! 🛠🔍

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hardik, I understand that you’re experiencing difficulties with model serving and deployment. Let’s troubleshoot this issue step by step.

Model Serving with Databricks:

Troubleshooting Tips:

Accessing Build Logs:

• If you’re unable to access build logs, consider the following:
    • Check permissions and ensure you have the necessary access.
    • Look for specific log files related to the model serving process.
    • If using a specific tool or platform, consult its documentation for detailed steps on accessing logs.

Remember that debugging model deployment can be complex, but with patience and systematic troubleshooting, we can identify the root cause.

Feel free to provide additional details or ask further questions! 🛠🔍

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.