cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Acadamey - self-paced training materials.

vasudevkillada
New Contributor III

Hello folks,
In the Databricks academy training - how do I download the classroom materials to follow along. 
I am in the data management tutorials but I cannot seem to find the 2.3 Demo - Data Management Notebook. it breaks the learning path rythm. The screenshot is below: 
any thoughts?

vasudevkillada_0-1722302942232.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Slash
Contributor

Hi @vasudevkillada ,

It is available. I marked the place on the screen:

Slash_0-1722325997332.png

Slash_0-1722326129019.png

View solution in original post

Hi @vasudevkillada ,

The best practice is to use git folders. So if you would work on real project then this is how it should be done.
But if you're learning stick to what is the most comfortable for you. Happy learning!

Git integration with Databricks Git folders - Azure Databricks | Microsoft Learn

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Slash
Contributor

Hi @vasudevkillada ,

It is available. I marked the place on the screen:

Slash_0-1722325997332.png

Slash_0-1722326129019.png

vasudevkillada
New Contributor III

Thank you @Slash I am able to download it. I am new to this platform, so learning how to maneuver the trenches and this path. 

vasudevkillada
New Contributor III

@Slash - Thank you. I downloaded the zip files. What is the best practice for those files to be available in the Databricks environment?
should I push to the git and configure the git from databricks and if so what folder?
or Just upload to the Databricks environment?
because the training just told to run the command from the notebook

Thanks. 

Hi @vasudevkillada ,

The best practice is to use git folders. So if you would work on real project then this is how it should be done.
But if you're learning stick to what is the most comfortable for you. Happy learning!

Git integration with Databricks Git folders - Azure Databricks | Microsoft Learn

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group