cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Databricks Video Tutorials

vasudevkillada
New Contributor III

Request for Databricks Video Tutorials

I am new to Databricks and looking for comprehensive video tutorials that cover the following areas:

1. Architecture and Medallion Architecture
    • Content: Theory and setup with a real-life example to architect a solution.
  2. Databricks Administration
    • Content: Detailed tutorials on administrative tasks and best practices.
  3. Tutorials by Roles
    • Content: Role-specific tutorials for engineers, analysts, machine learning practitioners, etc.
  4. Unity Catalog
    • Content: Concepts, setup, and managing an example project with Unity Catalog.

In the past, I have used tools like Tableau and other cloud platforms, which offered excellent tutorials and guides. I am sure similar resources exist for Databricks, but I am having trouble finding them. I am specifically looking for free tutorials, as Databricks Academy has not been very helpful for someone looking to start learning on their own with video tutorials.

Any help or direction to find these resources would be greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yep, I think Academy is free for customers and parteners only 😕

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Slash
Contributor

Hi @vasudevkillada ,

You can register at databricks academy. There's a plenty of videos about topics you've mentioned. 

And if you don't like for some reason datbricks academy, you can try channels like: 

- cloudfitness

- advancing analytics

- https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgPb8HXOGtsQeiFz1y9dcLuXjRh8teQtw

And iffy

vasudevkillada
New Contributor III

Thank you @Slash. I am having issues with the Academy login as it says I need to reset the password and I keep doing it but no luck. Is it something Academy is only for Databricks customers...can not a student be part of the academy in Databricks?

Yep, I think Academy is free for customers and parteners only 😕

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group