cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Introduction to Python for Data Science and Data Engineering Course shows no video speed up option

DKowalczyk
New Contributor

I am currently working through the Introduction to Python for Data Science and Data Engineering Self-Paced Course. For the first few videos, a speed up option which allows videos to be watched in greater than 1x speed is available, however, on my end, for the videos such as "Control Flow" and "Functions", this speed up option is not available. I would like to please confirm whether this is an issue on my end with my Chrome Browser, or whether this is a general issue? Thank you and any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

0 REPLIES 0
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!