Training Offerings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No permission to run Workspace-Setup to create DBAcademy DLT policy

Deepa710
New Contributor II

I am taking Data Engineering Associate course on the Databricks Partner Academy. To create pipeline for DLT, the cluster policy DBAcademy DLT is needed. I read from the previous community forums that "/Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/Data Engineering with Databricks - v3.1.4/Includes/Workspace-Setup" to be executed to create the policy. (Reference : Missing 'DBAcademy DLT' as a Cluster Policy when c... - Databricks - 48859). But, when I execute this, I am getting "Permission denied" error while creating instance pool. The screenshot is attached. Please suggest on how I can proceed further with the hands on exercises.

dbx.png

2 REPLIES 2

Deepa710
New Contributor II

Thanks for the link. But this doesn't help me. This instance pool creation is part of the environment setup for the training. However, I don't have admin privilege to do the actions listed in the link. hence I need help to set up my training environment so that I can continue my course. Appreciating any help in this regard. 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.