cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Training offerings
Explore discussions on Databricks training programs and offerings within the Community. Get insights, recommendations, and support from peers to maximize your learning experience and advance your skills in data analytics and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Targeting a Data Engineering job using Databricks

AhmedAlnaqa
New Contributor III

Hi there,

Am coming from an enterprise Dataware house tools like IBM Datastage, Informatica and Teradata but moving to the Cloud needs robust tools like Databricks to cover all. 

I target now Databricks to be the next step in my career as a Data Engineer and I need feedback from the community on how to reach this goal in the fastest way.

currently am studying for the Data Engineer Association certificate in Databricks Academy. In addition, I have two projects for now using the Databricks community edition under these two links:

https://youtu.be/xW-ezjwggXY

https://youtu.be/dhMy3wu4k50

What are the recommendations? and how to find a job or at least a training for now?

Thanks 

This project focuses on analyzing Uber's dataset using the Madelina architecture and Databricks for efficient data processing. The data will be organized into Fact tables for metrics like fares and trip durations, and Dimension tables for descriptive data like drivers and locations. A dashboard ...
This project focuses on identifying the greatest name of God, which holds significant importance for people of all religions. In Islam, it is believed that when this name is invoked, God grants what is asked for, and when He is called upon by this name, He responds. The project utilizes advanced ...
0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group