Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Training Offerings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't the Notebooks in the dbc and the notebooks in the Videos align?

IonFreeman_Pace
New Contributor III

This is kind of a nuisance, and I don't understand the reason for it.

I'm in Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark. https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/1322

It asked me to download a dbc with the notebooks and reupload them to a cluster, but the notebooks in the dbc differ from the ones in the course! In the dbc I have a ML 00a and ML 00b which the course doesn't have, but more problematically the sixth video is "Linear Regression I Lab Walkthrough" for ML 02L which I don't have!

Why are the notebooks in the video different from the notebooks in the dbc? What's the point of updating the notebooks if you don't update the course to match?

1 REPLY 1

IonFreeman_Pace
New Contributor III

There is a 'Labs' folder which has labs in it, so the content seems to be there. It's just that it's different here and there, ie, they're not in sync. Maybe it was just the moved notebooks, but I'll update this when I find the next difference.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.