cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Enabling HTML content in Dashboard Visuals

heymiky
New Contributor

Hi

i'm seeking some help creating visuals using HTML in SQL queries similar to those in the Retail Revenue & Supply Chain sample dashboards.  When I create my queries based on these my results display the HTML code instead of the HTML formatted results that are shown in the sample.  Using the queries in the visuals created on a dashboard doesn't resolve the issue as the HTML is still shown as code.  The only way I have got something like what i'm expecting is to modify the code in the samples with my code, then the results are displayed as expected,  I get the same thing with visualizations, if I modify an existing one the HTML formatting works, if I create one from scratch the results show the HTML as code.  I don't have any of the options to be able to format outputs or any controls on this in my workspace (this is running in Azure)
I'd also like to create some Pivot visuals that have colour but this doesn't look like its supported in the current version or in Lakeview Dashboards.

If there's any help or learning resources that anyone can pass on i'd appreciate this

thanks

Mikey

0 REPLIES 0
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.