Warehousing & Analytics
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

recover a deleted workspace

San2
New Contributor

I cancel my subscription plan (account created via accounts.databricks.com), without noticing that by doing this, all of my workspaces will be deleted. Is this possible to recover those workspace, and if possible, what should I do to recover them? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @San2 , I'm sorry, but once a Databricks subscription is cancelled, all workspaces associated with that account are deleted and this deletion is not reversible. When you cancel your subscription, you can no longer access workspaces, notebooks, or data in your Databricks account. Any customer content contained within workspaces tied to your subscription will be deleted within 30 days of cancellation.

Therefore, it's not possible to recover these workspaces once the subscription has been cancelled. In the future, before cancelling your subscription, it's recommended to go to each workspace and export any data or notebooks you want to import into a different account.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @San2 , I'm sorry, but once a Databricks subscription is cancelled, all workspaces associated with that account are deleted and this deletion is not reversible. When you cancel your subscription, you can no longer access workspaces, notebooks, or data in your Databricks account. Any customer content contained within workspaces tied to your subscription will be deleted within 30 days of cancellation.

Therefore, it's not possible to recover these workspaces once the subscription has been cancelled. In the future, before cancelling your subscription, it's recommended to go to each workspace and export any data or notebooks you want to import into a different account.