Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Warehousing & Analytics
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What is the best Tableau integration tool?

AdamWoellner
New Contributor

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Adam Woellnerโ€‹, When you use Databricks as a data source with Tableau, you can provide powerful interactive analytics, bringing the contributions of your data scientists and data engineers to your business analysts by scaling to massive data sets.

This article features Tableau Desktop. Applicable information is provided later in this article for other Tableau editions as appropriate. See Tableau Products. See also Tableau resources and also Databricks, both on the Tableau website.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Adam Woellnerโ€‹ , We havenโ€™t heard from you on the last response from me, and I was checking back to see if my suggestions helped you. Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Hi @Adam Woellnerโ€‹,

Just a friendly follow-up. Did any of the responses help you to resolve your question? if it did, please mark it as best. Otherwise, please let us know if you still need help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Tableau ETL Tools

• Tableau Prep.
  • Hevo Data.
  • Adverity.
  • Altair Monarch.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.