Wisconsin
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Networking Events

nbentz
New Contributor

Are there any networking events in Wisconsin for Databricks users?  My company is in the financial industry and we are new to Databricks.  We are interested in talking with people to see how they use Databricks to help their business.  

4 REPLIES 4

ABakar
New Contributor II

Hello nBentz:  Please reach out to me and connect at asif@xorbix.com.  There are currently no activity in the Wisconsin Databricks User Group but I am working on establishing activity in this group.

Kaizen
Contributor III

@ABakar what about in the Dallas area?

ABakar
New Contributor II

@Kaizen We are based in Wisconsin so trying to get this moving in Wisconsin.  I can connect you with someone from Databricks who could help with the user group build out in Dallas. @nbentz 

ABakar
New Contributor II

@Kaizen , As we move through the process to build out the Wisconsin user group, we can add virtual option to be part of the user group.  Perhaps that could help you to still see what activities we can present for our members.  Please send me an email to asif@xorbix.com with your linkedin and I can connect with you on linkedin and keep you updated.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.