cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received Badge for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certification

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

Haven't received Badge for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certification

@Juliet Wu (Databricks)​ @Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ I have given my exam on 7/10/2021 and have passed it, subsequently I received me certificate (Certificate No.3447635 ) but haven't received the badge associated with it yet, its been almost 3 weeks since I received the certificate and have raised a request/ticket for the same (Ticket Number: #00120345) through the main contact page but didn't get any reply for it and the url associated with it isn't accessible, what should I do next?

10 REPLIES 10

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Maithreyi Pagar​ , Many Congratulations on passing the test and receiving your certificate. Thank you for providing the ticket number. I'll relay this information to the concerned team and make sure you receive your badge soon. Thanks 😊 .

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ Thank you so much for replying!

You're most welcome @Maithreyi Pagar​ .

Your badge is just on the way😊 .

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

Hello @Kaniz Fatma​ , any updates for the badge?

Hi @Maithreyi Pagar​ , We're working on it.

You'll get it soon😊 .

Thanks.

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

Thanks for the update!😊 @Kaniz Fatma​ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Maithreyi,

Congratulations on passing the Certification! We are apologetic about the delay here. However, your certification and badge have both been issued. @Maithreyi Pagar​ 

Kind regards,

Nitasha Sharma

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Nitasha Sharma​ !

Maithreyi_Pagar
New Contributor III

Got the badge and the certificate! Thank You so much @Kaniz Fatma​  and @Nitasha Sharma​  for helping during the process!😊

You're most welcome @Maithreyi Pagar​ .

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.