cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Exam got suspended

pratapdas
New Contributor III

Hi,

I appeared for the Databricks Data Engineering Associate v2 Examination today (03/06/2023). Half an hour into the exam I received an alert, not sure why, as I was always in front of the camera. And then a second alert appeared, where the support guy asked me to show him the table full view, under table view, etc. There was nothing suspicious, but they suspended the exam and did not give any resolution.

I almost answered all of the questions and was just reviewing the answers that I marked for review.

Please let me know if I can continue the exam from that point, if you can reschedule, or if you can just publish the results for my current submitted responses. I really need to get the certification to implement Databrciks solutions on my current project.

My webassesor account: pratap.das@lntinfotech.com

Exam Name: Databricks Data Engineer Associate v2

Please let me know if anything else is needed from my side.

I have raised a request using the below link with request #00331576:

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

Thanks,

Pratap

@Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​  @Vidula Khanna (Databricks)​​  @suteja (Databricks)​ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pratapdas
New Contributor III

I have raised a ticket using the below link.

Please let me know if anything else needs to be done.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

@Pratap Chandra Das​ Please raise a ticket on this issue ,definetly the support team will help you regarding this.

pratapdas
New Contributor III

I have raised a ticket using the below link.

Please let me know if anything else needs to be done.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Pratap Chandra Das​ 

Thank you for raising the ticket.

Our training team is currently working on your request and it will be resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Pratap Chandra Das​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.