cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding Databricks AI Summit 2023: Request for Information

Dewang
New Contributor II

Dear Databricks Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding my plan to take the Spark Developer Certification exam. As I prepare for this important milestone, I wanted to inquire about the upcoming Data + AI Summit and whether there are any exam vouchers available for virtual attendees.

Attending the Data + AI Summit would not only provide me with valuable insights and knowledge but also offer a great opportunity to connect with industry experts and fellow data professionals. Therefore, if there are exam vouchers being offered to virtual attendees as part of the event benefits, it would greatly support my certification journey.

I would appreciate any information you can provide regarding the availability of exam vouchers for virtual attendees at the upcoming Data + AI Summit. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Dewang Agarwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dewang Agarwal​,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dewang Agarwal​,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Dewang Agarwal​ 

We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Kaniz Fatma​ ​, and I was checking back to see if her suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others. 

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.