Administration & Architecture
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GDPR/LGPD Compliance

William_Scardua
Valued Contributor

How do you work to compliance the GDPR/LGPD, in special to people data ?

have any suggestion ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

I recently set scanner in Azure for data lake using Azure Purview (I am not fun of results which it gives as it didn't detect anything, maybe I do something wrong). There is also AWS Macie to scan for personal data.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

I recently set scanner in Azure for data lake using Azure Purview (I am not fun of results which it gives as it didn't detect anything, maybe I do something wrong). There is also AWS Macie to scan for personal data.

jose_gonzalez

Hi @William Scardua​ ,

I think you can reach out to our accounts team in case you would like to get more information on this topic.

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

there is identifying PII data and handling/storing PII data.

Identifying can be done with Purview, Macie, other tools. Those are not free ofc, so if your env is pretty big it can be interesting. Otherwise, you could also do manual checks.

For storing: PII data should not be mixed with other data. Put it in a separated zone, encrypted etc with strict permissions AND also a solution for data retention.

Delta Lake makes this a lot easier tbh (delete statement).

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.