cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with network security group (NSG) rules in case of VNet injection

Alx
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

Our internal company security policy for the Cloud infrastructure requires to have custom outbound NSG rule that denies all traffic. The rules attributes should be as follows:

Priority: 4096

Port: Any

Protocol: Any

Source: Any

Destination: Any

Action: Deny

After creation of this rule Databricks cluster stops working - jobs are not submitted and the cell in the notebook constantly shows "Running command..."

Changing Destination to Internet does not help either.

Looks like in addition to this restriction rule some explicit permissive rules should be created.

Could you please recommend which configurations for this rules should be done or point into the manuals if such exist.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Alexey Tyulyaev​ ! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.