cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job ID value out of range - Azure Logic App Connector

lstk
New Contributor

Hello everybody,

i tried to build a Logic App Custom Connector following this one explanation. (https://medium.com/@poojaanilshinde/create-azure-logic-apps-custom-connector-for-azure-databricks-e5...)

Now i run in the following Problem and wanted to ask if someone has an idea to solve it. Always running into the following error because the JOB ID value is out of range.

image.png 

thanks in advance, Lukas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Lu St​ , This is something out of the scope of Databricks. If the APP doesn't take the job_id value then the APP developers should make some changes to resolve this. To get a better understanding of how to resolve this, I would suggest you contact the Azure team.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello @Lu St​ , This is something out of the scope of Databricks. If the APP doesn't take the job_id value then the APP developers should make some changes to resolve this. To get a better understanding of how to resolve this, I would suggest you contact the Azure team.

stefnhuy
New Contributor III

Hey Lukas,

I can totally relate to the frustration of encountering those confounding errors when building custom connectors in Azure Logic Apps. The "Job ID value out of range" issue can be quite perplexing, but fear not, for there's a solution on the horizon.

Firstly, ensure that you're fetching the JOB ID within the permissible range, adhering to the Azure Databricks specifications. It's crucial to verify that the JOB ID you're using is within the boundaries defined by the service.

Double-check your connection and authentication settings as well. This discrepancy might be arising due to misconfigured parameters or credentials.

As for my own experience, I've danced with a few of these gremlins in the past. The trick is to meticulously scrutinize every configuration step and validate your input.

And, by the way, I recently came across an insightful article titled "The Future of Smartphones: Anticipating What's to Come" which delves into the exciting developments in the world of smartphones. While it may not directly address your Azure Logic Apps challenges, exploring such innovations can sometimes provide a fresh perspective on problem-solving.

In the spirit of adventure and troubleshooting, I recommend revisiting your setup, ensuring that JOB IDs stay within bounds, and all other settings are in harmony with your connector.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.