Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How do trigger Azure Databricks Jobs using Java Programming. Can you please give sample code to connect the Azure Databricks using Java

mani238
New Contributor III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

mani238
New Contributor III

Thanks @Hubert Dudekโ€‹  ,

I execute the Jobs list Api but i am unable to execute the "CREATE AND TRIGGER JOB RUN " API

<!doctype html>

<html>

<head>

<meta charset="utf-8" />

<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en" />

<title>Databricks - Sign In</title>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=960" />

<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon.ico" />

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF8" />

<link rel="icon" href="/favicon.ico">

<script defer="defer" src="/login/login.47926ab1.js"></script>

</head>

<body class="light-mode">

<uses-legacy-bootstrap>

<div id="login-page"></div>

</uses-legacy-bootstrap>

</body>

</html>

I AM GETTING THE RESPONSE

mani238
New Contributor III

I got the solution ,

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @manivannan pโ€‹ , I'm curious to know whether @Hubert Dudekโ€‹ 's answer helped you find a solution or you've helped yourself.

mani238
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  , I got the solution based on the @Hubert Dudekโ€‹  Answer .

Thanks @Hubert Dudekโ€‹  .

Another Doubt:

How do i Automate the Azure Synapse Concept . Please help me ..

Thanks

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @manivannan pโ€‹ , You can access Azure Synapse from Azure Databricks using the Azure Synapse connector, a data source implementation for Apache Sparkโ„ข that uses Azure Blob storage, and PolyBase or the COPY statement in Azure Synapse to transfer large volumes of data efficiently between an Azure Databricks cluster and an Azure Synapse instance.

Both the Azure Databricks cluster and the Azure Synapse instance access a common Blob storage container to exchange data between these two systems.

In Azure Databricks, Apache Sparkโ„ข jobs are triggered by the Azure Synapse connector to read data from and write data to the blob storage container.

On the Azure Synapse side, data loading and unloading operations performed by PolyBase are triggered by the Azure Synapse connector through JDBC.

In Databricks Runtime 7.0 and above, COPY is used by default to load data into Azure Synapse by the Azure Synapse connector through JDBC.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @manivannan pโ€‹ โ€‹ , Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help, or do the above responses help you find the solution? Please let us know.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.