Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Academy content for Azure Databricks Customers

verargulla
New Contributor III

Hi! We've recently provisioned an Azure Databricks workspace and started building our pipelines. Do we qualify as Databricks 'customers' who have free access to all self-paced content on Databricks Academy? If so, how do we access it? We don't have any account managers as we provisioned the workspace ourselves on our Azure subscription.

I signed up to Databricks Academy using the email address which provisioned the Azure Databricks resource but I still see only publicly available training content (which is not free).

Please help! I contacted Databricks Training support by email but they don't respond (been three days now). 😞

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ver Argulla​, Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly.

verargulla
New Contributor III

Thanks @Kaniz Fatma​ 

However, I have done that prior to posting here, and it's been close to a week but I haven't heard back from the training team, hence I posted here.

My request # is 00234178. Maybe someone here knows how to escalate?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ver Argulla​ 

Hope everything is going great.

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue.

If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please visit the credible site.

verargulla
New Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ , unfortunately, your Training Support Team never replied to me after several follow ups.

What I did and this is what I would suggest others to do: Add Databricks Sales people on LinkedIn in your city/region (I'm in Sydney) and message them there directly. That's what worked for me, which, as a customer, is I guess not the best experience.

fpasid
New Contributor II

They changed the registration process and added 'Additional Fields' section, where you can provide your company email address, that you use in Azure Databricks. This worked automatically for me and I can access the self-paced trainings for free now.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.