cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : MALFORMED_REQUEST

Viren123
Contributor

Hello,

I get error for below json. Can you please advice what am I missing here?

{

"error_code": "MALFORMED_REQUEST",

"message": "Invalid JSON given in the body of the request - failed to parse given JSON"

'{

“job_id”: 998581482524751

“notebook_params”: {

“myinput”: “Hello

}

}'

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Viren123
Contributor

Thank you Pat. I just realised I had copy pasted the code and it didnt quite copy 1:1. In copy paste double quotes were appeared to be copied but behind the scene, it was some other character. Nothing wrong with the code. It works

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Pat
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Viren Devi​ ,

not sure 100% about the POSTMAN, but as you can see first character is highlighted.

are you trying to pass parameter as `raw`? hence why the bullet next to `raw` is selected.

thanks,

Pat.

Viren123
Contributor

Thank you Pat. I just realised I had copy pasted the code and it didnt quite copy 1:1. In copy paste double quotes were appeared to be copied but behind the scene, it was some other character. Nothing wrong with the code. It works

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Viren Devi​  ​, It would mean a lot if you could select the "Best Answer" to help others find the correct answer faster.

This makes that answer appear right after the question, so it's easier to find within a thread.

It also helps us mark the question as answered so we can have more eyes helping others with unanswered questions.

Can I count on you?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.