Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create feature table using databricks API .FeatureStoreClient()

ajeet1080
New Contributor III

I am following example steps from databricks documentation https://docs.databricks.com/_static/notebooks/machine-learning/feature-store-taxi-example.html

I am using Feature Store client v0.3.6 and above.

However on trying to create feature table with features dataframe its throwing below error

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 2.10.43 PMBelow are features dataframes screenshots

pickup_features dataframe screenshotdropoff_features dataframe screenshot 

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ajeet1080
New Contributor III

After much digging, observed i was using standard runtime. Once i switched to ML runtime of databricks, issue was resolved.

To use Feature Store capability, ensure that you select a Databricks Runtime ML version from the Databricks Runtime Version drop-down

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ajeet1080
New Contributor III

After much digging, observed i was using standard runtime. Once i switched to ML runtime of databricks, issue was resolved.

To use Feature Store capability, ensure that you select a Databricks Runtime ML version from the Databricks Runtime Version drop-down

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.