Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library mismatch in same cluster different file

AyushModi038
New Contributor III

In continuation to the issues encountered in this discussion.

https://community.databricks.com/s/feed/0D58Y00009tCiQTSA0

I have a bizzare issue.

Here are the 2 screenshots taken few seconds apart

1.image2 .

Same cluster, same command, executed 6 seconds apart gives different version of numpy.

Things tried and did not work -

• I have tried detach and reattach the cluster
  • I have restarted the cluster, It reveresed the version in files that were previously shown, The versions interchanged in the file. Maybe due to order of execution.

Can anyone please help me to understand if i am mising anything.

6 REPLIES 6

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Ayush Modi​ , This can be an issue with numpy library. Can you please reinstall it if thats ok with PIP? Also, please let us know the version of python used?

AyushModi038
New Contributor III

Hi @Debayan Mukherjee​ ,

Thanks for the response. I am not installing numpy library separately and I am dependent on DBR 12.1 ML and additional library installation is "pycaret". That may be a cause of conflict.

Can you please guide me as to how to reinstall it? (Like create a new cluster? or add library in installtion etc..)

Also, if it was a faulty installation then other one should also not work, right?

Hope to hear soon.

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

@Ayush Modi​ , Yes, that is correct. this needs to be checked. Could you please create a support ticket on this? We will triage with the workspace ID and update.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @Ayush Modi​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ 

Thanks for the follow-up, I really appreciate it.

The issue is not resolved.

If possible, could you please help me by suggesting possible solution.

Currently, I will not be able to raise a ticket due to access issues hence is there a way you can help me without raising a ticket.

-Ayush ​

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ayush Modi​ 

I'm sorry you could not find a solution to your problem in the answers provided.

Our community strives to provide helpful and accurate information, but sometimes an immediate solution may only be available for some issues.

I suggest providing more information about your problem, such as specific error messages, error logs or details about the steps you have taken. This can help our community members better understand the issue and provide more targeted solutions.

Alternatively, you can consider contacting the support team for your product or service. They may be able to provide additional assistance or escalate the issue to the appropriate section for further investigation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.