cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Azure Network Connectivity Configurations API failing

sebastiandz
Visitor

It seems like since yesterday evening (Europe time) there's a platform-side issue with Network Connectivity Configurations API on Azure Databricks Accounts.

API calls are being redirected to a login page, causing multiple different tools, such as Terraform, SDK, CLI, to fail. Other Account APIs are working just fine with the same credentials, so it doesn't seem to be a valid authentication error.

It was raised on Terraform provider Github by multiple users, as this is what its error message suggests: [ISSUE] mws network connectivity config issue : invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value...

I know posting here is not ideal way of reporting technical issues, but I hope this comes to attention of Databricks personnel as I don't have a better comms channel handy.

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group