cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can I configure Notebook Result Downloads with Databricks CLI , API or Terraform provider ?

Redford
New Contributor

I'm Databricks Admin and I'm looking for a solution to automate some Security Workspace settings.

Those are:

• Notebook result download
  • SQL result download
  • Notebook table clipboard features

I can't find these options in the Databricks terraform provider, Databricks CLI or API.

Can anyone help me with this please?

#Terraform #WorkspaceSetting

2 REPLIES 2

SSundaram
Contributor

I don't think there are any such options. 

nkraj
Contributor

Hi @Redford,

With the Databricks API, you have the capability to toggle the following features: Enable/Disable Features

1. Notebook result download (key name: enableResultsDownloading)
  2. Notebook table clipboard features (key name: enableNotebookTableClipboard)

To activate these features, set the value to "true"; to deactivate, set it to "false."

Regarding SQL Result Download, the configuration for this feature is currently unavailable via the API. Nevertheless, the Databricks team is actively working on its integration.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group