cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to hide workspace to which I don't have access anymore?

FrankBarten
New Contributor II

In my Account Console and workspace selector I'm seeing a list of 10 workspaces, but to half of them I don't have access anymore (as intended). How can I remove these workspaces which have become irrelevant for me from this view?

FrankBarten_0-1688374156442.png

5 REPLIES 5

Chengcheng
New Contributor III

You can try to remove you from the users in Admin Settings. But since you can't remove yourself. You will need someone else who is workspace admin to do this.

Thanks for your response. I asked a workspace admin to remove my email id from the user list, but unfortunately the workspace is still showing in my overview. Any other suggestions?

Sorry to hear that. I thought it should work. I don't have any other idea. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @FrankBarten 

Hope you are well. Just wanted to see if you were able to find an answer to your question and would you like to mark an answer as best? It would be really helpful for the other members too.

Cheers!

Hi @Anonymous, no, unfortunately I still haven't been able to find an answer to my question.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!