cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Pass Azure variable to databricks.yml file

TheManOfSteele
New Contributor II

Hello I would like to find a way to pass a variable from my Azure variables to my databricks yml file. 

TheManOfSteele_0-1722601812560.png

TheManOfSteele_1-1722601836664.png

For example I would like to pass the variable BUNDLE_TARGET to the location in this databricks.yml file

TheManOfSteele_3-1722601999059.png

Is there a way to do something like this?

Thank you very much for reading!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

szymon_dybczak
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

szymon_dybczak
Contributor

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TheManOfSteele, Thanks for reaching out! Please review the response and let us know if it answers your question. Your feedback is valuable to us and the community.

If the response resolves your issue, kindly mark it as the accepted solution. This will help close the thread and assist others with similar queries.

We appreciate your participation and are here if you need further assistance!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group