Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit your feedback and win a $25 gift card!

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

The first 25 people to submit a completed survey response will receive a $25 gift card as an expression of our gratitude. Treat yourself on Databricks!

Your feedback is crucial to us and directly influences how we innovate and improve our customer experience. 

To share your success and feedback with Databricks, please 👉 visit this link👈

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

janelleglover
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi everyone! 

Thank you all so much for the amazing response to this post! We are so grateful to hear your feedback. 

This post is now closed, but stay tuned for similar opportunities in the future. 

Thanks again! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

GlennStrycker2
New Contributor II

The G2 link seems to require YET ANOTHER account and password, and the password requirements are different than my other Databricks passwords.  This was going to be my feedback anyway -- too many Databricks domains with separate accounts and passwords and nothing is synced or linked in any way.  Super annoying.

@GlennStrycker2 I understand the frustration! But here's some good news: we're in the process of enabling a unified account across all Databricks Assets, and it'll be ready soon. Thanks for your patience! 🙂

GlennStrycker
New Contributor III

Awesome -- thanks!

janelleglover
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi everyone! 

Thank you all so much for the amazing response to this post! We are so grateful to hear your feedback. 

This post is now closed, but stay tuned for similar opportunities in the future. 

Thanks again! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.