cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed Course - Inquiry on Voucher Claim Process

mayurvwanve
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I have successfully completed one of the self-paced courses listed for the Databricks Learning Festival (from 10 October 2024 to 31 October 2024).

I would like to confirm if there are any additional steps I need to take in order to claim the 50%-off Databricks certification voucher and the 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs, or if this will be automatically provided after completing the course.

Looking forward to your guidance.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Cert-Team
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @mayurvwanve There is an FAQ specifically for this initiative in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group

Q: How can I receive the voucher and coupons and when will I receive them?

A: The voucher and coupon will be distributed via email by early November. It will be sent to the main email address of your Databricks Academy account. Please make sure that you unblock the following email addresses: “noreply@academy.databricks.com” and “noreply.userenablement@databricks.com”. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group