cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataBricks Certification Exam Got Expired Due to time-zone issue

RajendranMohan
Visitor

Hi Team,

I encountered an time-zone issue experience while attempting my 1st DataBricks certification. I had applied my certification "Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate" on 04-10-2024 , 2.00pm IST and I selected the correct time which is 14.00 IST while applying. but in Kryterion site it was updated as 2.00am IST. I was waiting to enable the certification link at 2.00pm IST but it was showing error message. Immediately I dropped a mail and logged the ticket in both "Kryterion and Databricks" support team on 04-10-2024, but nobody has responded till date (07-10-2024). It has been more than 48 hours now  have been done multiple follow up mails. This is not a good way after paying $200 and not even attempted the exam and none of them is responding on the issue.

Either I want the money to be refunded or the exam to be re-scheduled. 

Can someone help me to re-schedule my exam on 11th Oct 2024 : 11.00AM IST.

follow up mails send to - help@databricks.com,training-support@databricks.com,supportteam@kryteriononline.com

This is serious, I have paid and not even attempted the exam . I was not expecting this behaviour a from databricks team. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: softraji@hotmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3)

Time: 04 oct 2024 14:00H Asia/Calcutta

Request id is #00546544

case id is #02815576

RajendranMohan_0-1728292147136.png

Regards,

Rajendran M

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group