cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certification exam Suspended. Need Assistance

Shrutiii_11
New Contributor III

Hi Support team,

Same thing happened with me. I cleared everything before exam . Proctor did not ask to show room before test start, while giving exam he/she asked to rotate camera. 

FYI-my desk was clear, in center away from walls. no headphone nothing. Phone was also away as it was asked in intructions to keep it away at a reachable distance in case of need.

Below warining he/she gave- which I verifed and because of which MAX warning were reached
1.He/She was  doubtful about lightbulb, being a camera- I showed it by lighting and closeup 

2. Show table- I showed , it was all clear and blank

3. Sroom-  and walls - no post-its , paper etc.

Proctoring should be done better , like Pearson View- they check everything before to verify and ask in case they have doubts rather than exhausting warning for proctors doubt about surrounding which should  be done before.

I prepared really hard with sleepless nights and this is really disappointing. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shrutiii_11 , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

View solution in original post

Shrutiii_11
New Contributor III

@Kaniz - Already raised #00399138.

please help urgently , I have to complete exam today due to many urgent reason of not being able to take in next few days.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shrutiii_11 , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Shrutiii_11
New Contributor III

@Kaniz - Already raised #00399138.

please help urgently , I have to complete exam today due to many urgent reason of not being able to take in next few days.

Shrutiii_11
New Contributor III

@Kaniz - faised issue again . Proctor could not see video stream  , while my internet speed is very high.

Raised support request. Please help in resuming exam today itself as its urgent

#00399227- request number

I just have today to finish .

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shrutiii_11 , Looks like you have passed the exam and are good to go. Congratulations!