cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running - %run "../../Includes/Classroom-Setup"

keyurmori05
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am currently enrolled in the Data Science Fundamentals for Data Analysts course and am experiencing difficulties running the classroom setup file for all modules. I suspect the issue is related to a file path error. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this problem. I have attached images of the error for reference.

Thanks,

keyurmori05_0-1720125258856.png

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @keyurmori05

I'll need a few more details to better understand the problem:

1. What operating system are you using (Windows, macOS, or Linux)?
  2. Have you made any changes to the file structure or directory where the course materials are stored?
  3. Are you running the setup file from the same directory as the course materials?

Please provide this information, and I'll do my best to help you resolve the file path issue.

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma ,

Sure,

1. I am using a Windows operating system.

2. No, I did not. I thought I might have made some change, so I created a new account on the Community Edition and followed the steps to run the setup file.

3. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by running the setup file from the same directory as the course material.

To explain the issue further: I completed the Apache Spark (TM) SQL for Data Analysts course, and the SQLDA folder I imported using the URL to do the labs worked perfectly fine. However, when I started the Data Science Fundamentals for Data Analysts course and imported the DSFDA folder using the URL, it started giving me this error. There might be some error on my end, but I'm not sure what exactly it is. I've been trying to solve this for the last couple of days but haven't been able to.

Please let me know if you need any additional information from my end. Thank you so much for helping me with this issue.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group